The heavy-duty, pocketable SaberCut Chainsaw uses a flexible, bi-directional 24-inch blade to easily saw through tree limbs and branches and cut at a variety of angles with little clearance.
A great tool for backcountry travel, ultralight backpacking, and emergency preparedness, lightweight SaberCut Chainsaw features comfortable wrist straps for less stress on your hands, and you can extend your reach by adding extra cordage to each handle (rope not included). The saw lasts indefinitely with minimal maintenance, and it can be sharpened using a standard 1/8-inch saw blade sharpener.
- Flexible, pocketable 24-Inch blade cuts at a variety of angles with little clearance; great for cutting limbs and
- branches at ground level
- Comfortable wrist straps for less stress on your hands; extend reach by adding extra cordage to each handle
- (rope not included)
- Bidirectional, non-binding chain is just like a regular chain saw; self-cleaning saw teeth last indefinitely with
- minimal maintenance
- Can be extended by simply adding extra cordage to each handle
- Sharpens with standard 1/8-inch saw blade sharpener; backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Lasts indefinitely with minimal maintenance
- Self-cleaning saw teeth