Launched in the early 1980’s, the Mimer (Classic Trail) Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has traveled on countless adventures around the world.
Quickly attach your Mimer/Classic Trail Stove onto your gas canister (gas not included) and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The 4” wide stove pot supports houses the wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your camp kitchen by simply removing the burner and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag.
Features and Specifications:
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
Model: Primus P-224383
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 4.9” x 3.2”