The containers in this kit meet airline requirements. Made of sturdy HDPE, PP and PETG. A selection of (4) guaranteed leakproof, durable bottles with independent screw-on caps and (2) storage jars. Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Nalgene has very high standards when it comes to calling a container leakproof: we fill up the container and pressurize it. If it does not leak we consider it to pass the test and be worthy of being called leakproof. We test the jars by filling them with water and then turning them upside down. If no water comes out we consider the jar to pass the test. So jars will hold liquid but they are not held to as high a standard as the bottles. The jars may be a better choice for thicker liquids such as lotions or gels. And of course they are great for Tums or Advil.
- From left to right
- The bottle with blue cap is a ½ ounce
- Square bottle w/red cap is 2 ounces
- Round bottle w/green cap is 2 ounces
- Two straight sided jars, 2 ounces each
- Clear square bottle is 1 ounce
Made with HDPE:
- Sturdy and reliable
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
- Withstands temperatures from -100ºC (-148ºF) to 120ºC (248ºF)
Model: Nalgene 9940-0001