Streamlined and strong, this is the perfect set-up for anyone racking up big miles in rugged country. Weighing in at 18.6 oz, it’s a complete soloist set-up – including the stove. The stainless steel 1.1L pot is plenty big enough for stirring up dinner or boiling water for breakfast and a big cup of coffee, but has a narrow, space-saving profile. The kit also includes a lid and a Foon, our clever spork upgrade that folds to fit under a fuel canister. The stove really cooks. Pumping out up to 11,000 BTU/h, this rugged, light, compact and reliable canister-mount unit is built to handle backcountry realities. It heats fast, adjusts to take you from simmer to turbo, and has a wide pot platform for stable cooking. Of course everything nests together and stows into a mesh stuff sack so it’s super compact in your pack.
Features and Specifications:
- 1.1L Glacier Stainless pot is lightweight and insanely durable
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking, tucks away for transport
- Rust proof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use
- Micro control valve takes stove from simmer to 11,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 12,970 BTU/h* (CE)
- Folding Foon – our spork upgrade – goes from under 4” pack length to 6” eating length
- System nests together perfectly and stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport
- One-person system includes: 1.1L pot and lid, folding Foon, Glacier Camp Stove, mesh stuff sack
- Includes: Glacier Camp Stove, 1.1L Pot, Lid, Folding Foon, Stove Bag, Mesh Stuff Sack
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
- Weight: 1.1600lbs
- Major Dimension: 1.2 qt.
- Dimensions: 5.2 in x 4.8 in x 4.9 in