This lightweight, self-contained complete cooking system is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and works with Esbit solid fuel tablets.
The stove is great for heating water or food on the trail and it includes a windshield type stove and a pot with a lid. The stove fits in the pot (in its own little inner mesh bag to stop rattles and to keep the inside of the pot clean), which has folding handles and a small pour spout, making it space and weight efficient for hiking and backpacking. The durable 585 ml pot has graduations in both ounces and millilitres that you read from the inside when pouring in the liquid. The pot's folding handles have silicone grips for protection from heat and it all fits in the included outer mesh stuff sack.
• Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum
• Pot with volume indicators in ml/oz
• Pot has 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-coated grips
• Wind deflector to be used with Esbit solid fuel tablets (fuel not included)
• Includes 585 ml pot (20 oz.), lid, and wind deflector - stove base
• All stores in two included mesh bags
• Dimensions, packed: 3.4" x 4.4" (8.6 cm x 11.2 cm)
• Weight: 7 oz. (198 g)
Model: Esbit CS585HA