Why should a skinned knee or splinter stop you and your family from having fun in the outdoors? The Outdoor+ Travel First Aid Kit combines bandages, dressings, wound cleaning supplies and other first aid essentials in a lightweight and durable carry bag so it's easy to be prepared. With the Easy Care First Aid System®, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
EZ Care First Aid System - Supplies organized by type of injury
Fast & Effective First Aid - Easy Instructions right on the pouch
Easy Access Bandages™ - All Easy Care First Aid® Kits contains Easy Access Bandages™ that offer fast and easy application and less contamination risk
- Size: 7" x 5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 3 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Cuts & Scrapes
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pad 2" x 2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 1" x 3"
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, Spot, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Elbow/Knee, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 5 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.5g
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
Blister, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Moleskin
- 1 - Tweezers
Headaches & Pain
- 2 - Ibuprofen 200mg
- 2 - Non-Asprin 325mg
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessaryPlease note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Easy Instructions right on the pouch.
All Easy Care First Aid Kits contains Easy Access Bandages that offer fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
Model: Easy Care 0007-0699