A new take on an EDC sized flashlight (it really is amazingly small) that utilises 4x LEDs and a TIR optical lens to provide an outstandingly versatile beam pattern that is available in 2 different models to suit a variety of users.
CREE - 4x XHP35 HI LEDs and a smooth TIR lens. Ranging from 20 to 4000 lumens with a 258 metre beam distance.
The Side switch ensures quick and easy access to all available lighting modes and the USB-C charging system means you can charge up to 3x faster than older Micro USB models.
Adding to the versatility is the option to use 21700, 18650 or CR123A batteries.
A Li-ion 21700 battery rated at 5100mAh capacity is included to provide optimal runtimes.
- 4x CREE® XHP35 LED Bulbs - 50,000 Hours Life Time
- Uses 1x 21700 Battery (included) or 1x 18650 Battery or 2x CR123 Batteries
- 114.5mm (Length) x 30mm (Head dia.) x 27mm (Tube dia.)
- Type-C USB rechargeable port for fast charging
- 82g (2.89 oz) without battery
- 5-year limited warranty
• EC65 Flashlight
• Micro USB charging cable
• 2x spare O rings
• Warranty Card
• Holster - belt, molle and clip attachments
Firefly: 20 lumens, 4 days run-time
Low: 300 lumens, 8.6 hours run-time
Mid: 650 lumens, 3.7 hours run-time
High: 2000-900 lumens, 4 mins + 133 minutes run-time
Turbo: 4000-900 lumens, 1 min + 138 minutes run-time
Strobe: 900 lumens, 4 hours run-time
LED: 4x Cree XHP35 Hi LEDs - Max 4000 lumens output using 1x 21700 (included)
• Max run-time: 4 days
• Max beam distance: 258 metres
• Peak beam intensity: 16600cd
• Impact resistance: 1.2 metres
• Waterproof: 5 metres
• Size: 114.5mm (Length) x 30mm (Head dia.) x 27mm (Tube dia.)
• Weight: 82g (2.89 oz) without battery
• Aircraft grade aluminum body structure
• Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
• Ultra-clear tempered glass Carclo TIR lens with anti-reflective coating
• Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use
• Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw
• Excellent knurling for firm grip
• Streamlined body design
• Type-C USB rechargeable port for fast charging
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode"
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Side switch on the body
• Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
Model: Acebeam EC65 XHP35