The UST Tick Wrangler safely removes all sizes and types of ticks without having to touch the insect. It removes the entire tick – including the head – and can be used on people or pets. Knowing the type of tick will help determine if there is a risk of Lyme Disease or other types of infection.
- Sturdy aluminum construction will not bend, rust, crack or break
- Includes a ruler to help identify the type of tick
- Small size fits in your first aid kit and easily attaches to gear with the included carabiner
Directions For Use:
- Place the Tick Wrangler’s loop end over the tick and rest on the skin, so that the tick appears in the larger end of the loop.
- Slide the Tick Wrangler along the skin so that the narrow end of the loop slides under the tick.
- Continue to slide the Tick Wrangler slightly up and away from the skin.
- Tick should come away from the skin easily, with head intact.